Sokaris in Ancient Egypt was the patron of the living, mainly the workers who built the necropolis and the craftsmen who made tomb artifacts. He is often found pictured on royal tomb walls.
Our genuine Egyptian papyrus bookmarks are great gifts for
* Your Boss
* Egyptian themed birthday parties
* Unique gifts for book clubs
* Home schoolers
* Ancient Civilizations school projects
* Best Friends
* Shower Gifts
* Brother, Sister Gifts
The bookmarks come in a plastic casing with the hieroglyphic alphabet on the reverse side.
You won't find these in stores! They are museum quality!
A unique, useful, inexpensive gift!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal. We are here to assist you, please, contact us with questions before placing your order.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders must be canceled within 2 hours of purchase.
* if anything in the order is incorrect or damaged I will gladly replace and mail out ASAP. Just send me a pic of the problem and I will redo.
* I am not responsible for sizing and color issues. All orders are made to order. Sorry
We are not responsible for packages that were stolen and there was proof of delivery.
All shipping is done via USPS First-Class mail and Flat Rate USPS mail (depending on product) unless requested otherwise.
Once Shipped, orders usually take 2-5 business days to arrive within the USA.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: